RSVPing is closed at this time.
Come join Human Design Houston at our new home: WeVibe Studios on 402 Avondale, in the heart of
Come join Human Design Houston at our new home: WeVibe Studios on 402 Avondale, in the heart of Montrose. It is a beautiful intimate space with great energy indoor and outdoors. We’ll have lots of yoga mats, blankets, and bolsters to sit on, if you want to bring your own pillow that would be great too. It’s walking distance from Picnic if you want to grab a bite to eat before you come. We’ll have hot tea, water, and snacks.
This is the 4th meetup, so this one we will really be settling into our network. Mostly will be mingling, sharing what comes up in our experiments and discovering our designs together. Feel free to invite friends.
If you’re interested in understanding auras, we can have a discussion around:
1. Aura type, purpose, and function
2. Interactions between auras in partnership and in groups
3. Experiments with auras
About the Human Design Houston group:
Am I who I think I am? Are you who you think you are? What is driving us together? What is driving us apart? Is it our bodies or our minds? How do I discern where my life force energy starts and yours stops? How can we combine our life force energies in a way that produces more magic, satisfaction, success, peace, and surprise?
The knowledge of Human Design creates a framework to understand our energetic mechanics, but experimenting together in aura puts this knowledge into action and helps us to take it out into our lives.
Learn about human design with a fantastically diverse group of long-time experts as well as those who don’t know anything about it.
There are many energetic healers and gifted insightful people with a large variety of modalities represented as well as those who have no concept of how any of this works.
So if you fall into one of those categories, or refuse to be categorized, you’ll fit in just fine (or not, either way, you’re invited).
If you want to know how Human Design works, watch this video: https://www.facebook.com/100001567108306/videos/1914408992273792/
Questions about human design can be asked to our local human design aficionados, and we also have more that pop in from out of town sometimes!
* Kasie Dailey: Structured foundational human design readings with intuitive insights, and business strategies that incorporate human design
* Kristin Shorter: Human Design coach for inner child reparenting, family analysis, and wealth building for families
* Aryana Daniel: Integration specialist of Enneagram and MBTI 8 Function Model topologies into Gene Keys and Human Design charts.
* Evie Fanos: Gene Keys Novice who can answer questions in a high-level fashion
(Wednesday) 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm