DRIPP stands for Daily Rapture and Inner Peace Practice. It is a movement practice that combines yoga, dance, burlesque, breath work and self massage, in such a way that allows
DRIPP stands for Daily Rapture and Inner Peace Practice. It is a movement practice that combines yoga, dance, burlesque, breath work and self massage, in such a way that allows for women to feel safe and supported by themselves and their sisters. DRIPP is a container in which we are free from shame and guilt, and we can love ourselves, revel in our sexuality and sensuality as we step into our power and heal.
We are setting boundaries, getting clear on goals, and creating a container in which we can show up as the fullest expression of ourselves. In this space, we are claiming our worth and owning the value of what we bring to the table. Together, with our sisters, we can eliminate the limiting beliefs that have us feeling stuck! Let’s flow and grow together in the sacred circle of divine sisterhood!
What to expect:
- Doors open at 7, event starts at 7:30
- 30 minutes of reflection and connection
- 60 minutes of DRIPP
- 20 minutes of breath work and self massage
- 40 minutes of movement practice
What to bring:
- Knee pads
What to wear:
- Knee pads (highly recommend Amazon “velcro dance knee pads” that are about $14)
- Tall socks (over the knee socks will help you slink and slide around)
- Wear what makes you come alive. DRIPP is all about sensuality and feeling. Wear what is pleasing to YOUR eye and feels good the touch. Show as much skin as you are comfortable with. Self massage is an integral part of DRIPP, trust yourself, give yourself room to enjoy self touch without shame.
Ticket Section Title
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
(Saturday) 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm